Monday, August 9, 2010

I Miss " Ang Ku Kueh "



It's been about 5 weeks gone , and i really missing my sweet home and family. Besides, i
dont want to missed my mum sweetest N hottest dishes .

Today, i suddenly awoke from a nightmare. Arghh... I attacked by imsonia again. What can do? I open my " photoshoot" collections again and reading some novel to passed my times. I discovered some un-uploaded pic month ago which I wished to do so but dont have enough time to upload and write some description for its.

Hehe, what i wanna said here. Oh yes, is a " Kueh". I really miss it. My mum is a typically housewife who love to make " Kueh" and cooking. This is one of the " Kueh" she love to make Normally we called its" Ang Ku Kuih " because normally it is red in colours. It is an old style traditional desserts . It's tasted nice but bit oily. For me its definitely a delicious food. Inside its, the contents can be contains " peanuts", " " green beans" or " " red beans". However, my mum used the sweet potatoes to make it become more healthier "kueh". Just here to share a piece of my mine N my feelings.



The instrument which used to mould the shape of " Ang Ku Kueh "



Its will be served using phewter plated after being steamed and it's bottomed with banana leaf to make its smell nice.

=) Really can't waiting for the coming time to enjoy homemade " Ang Ku Kueh" again. Friends, this time i wrote my thought in english. Hopefully you all can understanding without using googles translator =P.

0 comments: